Donations … Please
When I was hungry, you gave me food……..
Thank you very much for your ongoing support, it is really appreciated by so many people.
At the moment, we are very short of the following items:
- Tinned fish, meat and meat meals/pies
- Tinned fruit and vegetables (including chopped tomatoes and tinned potatoes/instant mash)
- Custard/rice pudding/other packet desserts
- Long life milk
- Instant Coffee/squash/long life fruit juice
- Savoury cracker biscuits/crisps
- Pasta sauces
- Baby food
Additionally, household cleaning products and laundry tablets
Many thanks to all those of you at Emmanuel West Wickham who donate to The Vine. We rely solely on donations from members of the public and so to receive such a regular delivery from you is a real, much-needed and very much-appreciated blessing. We are grateful to you for once again choosing The Vine to receive your harvest donations and these will help top up our shelves as we go into the winter months.
Lesley and Emma (Salvation Army)